ABOUT JOURNEY : BELIEVE!

It is been long time since i, well, work on my sight here. I will try to recharge my battery and re-develop my blogs. I wish for something good will be happened in this year, like, I will publish my own book, traveling again by winning competition-- it is something to make my parents proud, simply like that. 

So overwhelming is the patient that live in our soul. It is utterly occurred within every single step in life which always empower the existence of calm-steady mind when we are encountering problems. About the journey is always fully fulfilled by the ages of growing and understanding that life will not be the way what you want, so never ever rely yourself in this place called temporary-painfully earth. 
I have realized that never operated this wonderful-peace blog which allows me to return back here, and will use it again. the truth is that I wrote every single time on my mind, exploring and emphasize many ideas, consideration as well as rejection about plenty of things, either people, relation, love and so on. 

Journey through success for me is not only about working hard, but also about how to be resist with the same aim within. For instance, perhaps some people perceive that being affluent will be the most happiest thing on earth as you have dozens of money in your board. whilst others are thinking about being beneficial and never misused the power of hardworking by doing volunteer or creating a well-mannered relationship with God.

I know, people outside will never had the same point of view as ours.

well, let them be. 

but for me, 

Journey of Success will be making my parents feel content about the achievement gained without making kind of complexity in their lives. 

No! 

I will not be able to live with the feeling of guilty in the rest of my life.

ONCE, 

I believe in God, He will lead me to the best way towards my Success. Even, it will be quite exhausting, yet full of unbreakable also unforgettable values within.  This is about journey, let yourself work hard on what you wanna achieve. Believe that slowly but sure, you will, one day, ultimately, nail it! 


sincerely, 

Salsabilaluna

Comments

Popular Posts