Question from a friend




Having friends is an usual things that we wished. But, is that really good friend, sincere friend or not, we never known. Some people believed that having lots of friend is such a chance.  But, some people are not.  Well, in this case my point of view told me that friends couldn’t be really friends eternally-sometimes- , why I must tell like that?

This must be my doubt to being really close to someone.  I’m in doubt while having friends,  having many question to ask with. Are they could be my friends sincerity? Are they could understand me sincerity? Will they leave me when I had an accident again? Will they ignore me when i talked with them? Will they forgive me when I do the faults? Will they forget me when i died?

Well, still having so many question about. For what reason should I take the question like that?  The answer is the experience of life that imposes me to.

Nabi Muhammad SAW had said that if you have good friend you will be good anyway,  if you have friend who sell the perfume,  you will having good smells.
So, we must consider that what is the best criteria to have friend to make you better . Bad friends, good friends,  honest or not,  do good or not,  it depend on your choice of life to choose your own friends, your own life.


Question from a Friend
21 August 2016
Cordiality,
Salsabilaluna

#lejournaldelavie

Comments

Popular Posts