Happy Birthday, Aunty Lis!

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE, AUNTY!

Being a good aunty is not easy to do, but today i would like to tell you about a woman that i called aunty. She is a young woman who had passed a lot of things that hard to pass. When my grand-father had passed away, she is the person that being strong to. You know, she always not attending at the office when my father asked her to accompany my grand-father. As a result, she knows well how my grand-father had done much the sacrifice on, and so she is. Twenty seventh years is coming up, she is being a good woman with that sacrifice to take care my grand-mother. I never understood how strong she is; I thought that she is the same character of my father. So, I honoured with her.

She always told me about what is called love, she teaches me independently. She always tells me that what she had got during 27th years she lived in. I know her experience of love; it was a tragedy that makes me a little bit hate. But, that was the predestination. One thing that I believed is God has already prepared a good man for her. I never pushed her to get her man, my father so. You know that my grand-father has believed in my parents to keep her up, specially my father. Be a good father and a good brother. But my I thought that my father will keep her up, so do I which is her nice that must accompany her.



Dear my aunty,
You know, you are my best friend. Today in your birthday, nothing can I give to you besides the prayer for you that you will find a good man who can accept you on what you are, what do you feel, and keep your up until die. I believed that you will get the best thing of your life because you were being good children for your parents. Grand-father is always praying for you too.
Happy birthday, Aunty. May Allah bless you always!
Sincerely,
Salsabila Fitriana. 

Comments

Popular Posts