Monsieur P!

From another part of the world.
There is someone
Who talk in simply way
Whether is just virtual case
I would say
That we met for reason.

A good reason,
A simply way to support each other.
To encourage someone to live her dream.
I would say,
There is moment,
I would stop,
We did
Several days ago.

I would like to say,
Although I was pretending to say nothing
While it was not representing what I would like to say.
Yes,
I care.
But, unfortunately,
The way I care, it's not something good.
For us.
So, we stop.


It's hurt exactly.
But,
I know
God wants me to stay with Him.
Not with others.
Dear God,
Please,
Give him happiness.
We are far, and never will be closed
I understand,
Thank you God.

Soon,
I wish
We could meet,
In a way
That we never known

28 August 2018

Comments

Popular Posts