Being secret admirer



It has been a couple of years, I prefer to keep my own feelings when i had crush on someone.
For what reason?

Why should I keep the real feelings of mine which is pure and real?

The answer is concerning about having a fear

Yes,
It was simply yet exactly related to how comfortable you will be when you tell the truth.

Instead of you tell someone you had crash on with, it's better for you to only keep him, his name, in your sincere prayers.

I'm not telling you that you are going to leave behind the feelings which are keeping you dream about him.

No,

I'm only telling you to reveal that hurtful rejection that you'll got after this.

You know,

The best feeling, of being secret admirer, even it's going to be hard, is that you will owe that feelings with you forever.

To stand under the storm is going to make you understand how strong you will be, when you need to face this painful feelings.

Being a secret admirer isn't your fault.

Believe me.

It's such a great feeling to encourage you for facing the real life is.  That life shouldn't give you what you want, nor what you wish. Life will bless you with something that you need.

In the end, I would like to tell someone out there, which is having a great passion to build the national history
Dear you.
You are the person, I'll never stopped looking for even in a crowded place.
Keep shining, until I can't even see you again. :)




Comments

Popular Posts