When you try to understand about life

In this post, I would like to share my opinion about how to understand that life is just like that.
Yes, it's you who could see and perceive what kind of life do you want.


In life, I found out, throughout my ages, that people will come and go as they want.  Yes, they are like that.
But, instead of you are thinking about them, it's more than good if you are focusing on how you treat them!

Yes,

Well I'd like to say that, every parents teach her or his children to be good; to be genuinely good people. What's the impact?
In terms of being Asian, I realized that my parents are figuring out that life is about caring with people.

No matter how rich you will be.
When you are not caring to people around you, you are considered to be poor people.
Besides we lived in religious environment, I do realize that it is part of the circle of life.

When you do good, people might do the same to you;  or to your family.
It's something that you shouldn't think.
It is a reality that you should feel and you'll face it if you believe in.

So,

When I was around 10 years old, I tried to figure it out and it was real.
When I did something good to people, members of my family got the same things, they receive plenty of kindnesses from others.
In that time, my perception about life turned it out.

When you do good, goodness will come to you back.

It is about how to understand life from my perspective.

Life is about giving and receiving.

Be good, and good will come to you.

All praises to Him.

06 September 2018

Sincerely,

S.

Comments

Popular Posts